- Maliha Ahmed is a Consultant of Vertex Chambers. She has completed
her LLB (Hons.) from the University of London, UK and is now training
to be a Solicitor of the Law Society of New South Wales, Australia.
Her practice areas include Tax, Banking and Finance, Construction,
Real Estate, Telecommunication, Technology, Bond financing, Corporate,
Commercial and Employment. Ms Ahmed co-authored the Bangladesh chapter
of the 2019 and 2020 editions of Lexology Getting the Deal Through,
Labour and Employment and Investment Treaty Arbitration 2021. She also
acted as the research associate for a Chapter of the book “Secured
Transactions Law in Asia”, which is co-authored by Junayed Chowdhury
and published by Hart Publishing.
Shairee Lubaba Islam
- Shairee Lubaba Islam is a Consultant of Vertex Chambers. Ms. Islam
completed her LL.B from the University of the West of England.
She is also an accredited Civil & Commercial Mediator, trained by ADRg
Ms. Islam's practice areas include Banking and Finance, Corporate and
Commercial, Employment, NGO, IT and Telecommunication, Taxation, Civil
Litigation and Arbitration.
- Qualifications:LLB (Hons.) from the University of London, UK.
- Practice Areas:Company and Corporate, Land Law, Labour and Employment, Real Estate and Admiralty Law.
Ibrahim Al Amin
- Qualifications:LL.B from the University of London, UK.
- Practice areas:Company and Corporate, Commercial, Intellectual Property, Land Law, Corporate Tax and VAT.